Nemesis1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Form

Go down

Application Form Empty Application Form

Post  Guest Thu 9 Dec - 20:46:43

If you meet the current requirements we have set then,

Please message this application in game to BLOB or the current recruiter, copy and paste it in the message with ALL of the answers, if you don't think you have the time or willingness to answer these questions then I do not have the time or willingness to consider you... All answers will be kept as secret as possible.

1. Current Population and start date on s5.com

2. Current Troop Ratio (# of troops in crop/population)
ie. 10 phalanx = 10 , 10 druidriders = 20 , so these troops in a 100 population account would be 30/100 or .3/1 troop ratio

3. Amount of Resources raided last week

4. General Style of Play? Offense or Defense
ie. I play a defensive roman, but I also have an offense 70%def/30%off, something like this...

5. Is your account a single player account or dual, tripple,quad,etc...?

6. Do you use gold?

7. Do you currently use skype and gettertools and if not are you willing to?
(this is not an option,if no please do not apply,unless there is a technical reason like skype is blocked in your country or university...)

8. How many resources total do your resource fields and crop fields produce per hour? If you have a crop deficit what is it?
ie. 250lumber + 250clay + 250iron +/- (-100)crop = 650 total resources produced per hour

9. What is your previous Travian Experience?

10. Is there anything else you want us to consider about you? like significant off/def rating

11. Are you a farm? (If yes don't bother applying)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum